scroll up...
scroll down...

Customer service

Finally, if you have a specific problem or complaint, please let us know. If you are not satisfied with our reply, you can use our internal dispute procedures by first writing, with full details of your complaint, to:

Ian Kelly
The Pensions Secretary
British Steel Pension Scheme
FREEPOST (M00 188)
G2 7BR

Close this window