British Steel Pension Scheme
text size A A A

Keyword Search?

Independent Financial Advice

Staff at the Pensions Office are not authorised to give financial advice. If you are not sure which pension arrangement is best for you, you should seek independent financial advice. All financial advisers must be registered with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in order to give financial advice. If you would like help to find an Independent Financial Adviser, you can visit their website at:

If you have any queries about finding an IFA you can email your query to:

[email protected]