Close this window

Change of address

If we get mail returned from an address we hold on records because the pensioner has moved home without telling us, we have to stop pension payments until we get the new address details. So, if you move address, please let us know immediately by filling out this form and then pressing "Submit".

Pensioners paid by monthly cheque should write to the Pensions Office with details of any change of address. Thank you.

Part A: Your personal details


First Name


British Steel Pension Scheme
membership number

National Insurance Number

Date of Birth

Part B: Your address details

New Address

Post Code

Previous Address

Post Code


To send this form electronically to us, please press the "Submit" button on the left.

Thank you.

Close this window