Tax enquiries

If you have a question about your tax code or the way it has been worked out, you should speak to the Inland Revenue immediately. You should normally contact:

HM Inspector of Taxes
Centre 1
East Kilbride
G79 1AA

or telephone: 0845 070 3703 (Your call will be charged at local rates)

Close this window