British Steel Pension Scheme
text size A A A

Keyword Search?

Leaving the Scheme

Opting Out:

You must give your Employer notice if you do not wish to remain in Standard Section membership. You should contact your HR Representative who will provide you with a Member's Withdrawal form for completion. You should consider this decision carefully as you will not normally be entitled during your current period of employment to rejoin the Scheme.

Leaving Service

If you leave the Standard Section before normal pension age, the options available to you are: